Helsinki or remote (FIN) // Full-time
Please note that we currently only consider applicants based in Finland
About the job:
We are looking for Agile Coaches and Project Managers with agile mindsets in Helsinki and other parts of Finland.
This is what you get:
- Commission-based salary: you will receive 50% of the billed hourly rate. There is also an excellent base salary.
- Ecosystem: With Gofore, hundreds of customers and projects are available. We also collaborate with other vendors.
- Flexibility: Choose your favorite projects based on your skills and interests. Remote work and a reduced work week are possible.
- Employment assurance: Rebase comprehensive Employee Handbook includes many better employee benefits than mandatory legal provisions. In addition, you get premium healthcare.
- Community & partnership: You'll be part of a professional community supporting your growth. A generous shareholder plan is also available.
- Flat by default: Rebase does not have career ladders, seniority levels, or salary discussions.
What we expect from you:
- Strong proven skills in different Agile frameworks, team coaching, interventions & change leadership, systems thinking and context of software development.
- Background in project management is seen as an advantage.
- You have work experience in different projects and domains.
- You solve problems and drive project success. When there's a hard decision to be made, you can consider different aspects and make the call.
- You prefer a collaborative environment and diverse teams.
- You are always learning and looking for a better way to do things.
Read Agilist Leena Turtiainen’s story:
"One of the reasons I joined Rebase was the low hierarchy and open company culture."