Data Engineers and Data Architects
Helsinki or remote (FIN) // Full-time
Please note that we currently only consider applicants based in Finland
About the job:
We are looking for Data Engineers and Data Architects in Helsinki and other parts of Finland.
This is what you get:
- Commission-based salary: you will receive 50% of the billed hourly rate. There is also an excellent base salary.
- Ecosystem: With Gofore, hundreds of customers and projects are available. We also collaborate with other vendors.
- Flexibility: Choose your favorite projects based on your skills and interests. Remote work and a reduced work week are possible.
- Employment assurance: Rebase comprehensive Employee Handbook includes many better employee benefits than mandatory legal provisions. In addition, you get premium healthcare.
- Community & partnership: You'll be part of a professional community supporting your growth. A generous shareholder plan is also available.
- Flat by default: Rebase does not have career ladders, seniority levels, or salary discussions.
What we expect from you:
- Prior experience as a Data Engineer or Data Architect, with a focus on public cloud platforms like Azure and AWS.
- A solid track record in building data warehouses or modern data platforms.
- Hands-on expertise with data integration and processing tools, such as Azure Data Factory, AWS Glue, Databricks, and Spark.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools and practices.
- Strong proficiency in Python and SQL.
- Work experience in different projects and domains.
- You solve problems and drive project success. When there's a hard decision to be made, you can consider different aspects and make the call.
- You prefer a collaborative environment and diverse teams.
- You are always learning and looking for a better way to do things.