Head of Growth
Rebase Consulting // Full-time // Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland
About the job
We are looking for Software Developers in Helsinki Metropolitan Area. Rebase Consulting combines the benefits of being a freelancer and working in a company into a single and unique package: with us you can be your own boss without the drawbacks of business uncertainties.
This is what you get:
- Commission based salary: an expert working for Rebase Consulting receives 50% of the billed hourly rate. There is also an excellent base salary for rainy days.
- Flat by default: Rebase does not have career ladders, seniority levels or salary discussions. We’re all equal.
- Flexibility: You can choose your favourite projects and focus on the work you love the most without distractions. Remote work and a reduced work week are also possible.
- Community & partnership: You'll be part of strong and professional community, which will support you in your growth. In addition, all our employees are offered a very generous shareholder plan.
- Employment assurance: Every employee has the security of employment and social security according to the Finnish law which provides e.g., pension, vacation, sick leave payments, travel expenses and much more. In addition, you get premium healthcare.
- Ecosystem: Rebase Consulting is a subsidiary of Gofore Plc. In addition to our own customers, together with Gofore we have hundreds of customers and projects available for you.
What we expect from you:
- Strong proven software development skills e.g. Java, Kotlin, NodeJS, Go, React, Angular, .NET stack, or cloud technologies
- You have work experience in different projects and domains
- You could be a developer, who wants to deepen and strengthen your skills in your current role, or later move on to e.g., software architect role
- You prefer a collaborative environment and like to work as a part of a diverse team
- You are eager to learn and always looking for a better way to do things
How to apply?
Send us your résumé or LinkedIn profile and let’s get started!
+358 40 518 2663